Seven Oaks B&B is an exclusive residential property where every guest reservation is important and special.
- Absolutely NO SMOKING inside. Smoking is allowed outside in designated areas.
- NO PETS are allowed unless arrangements are discussed and agreed to in advance. Boarding of pets is recommended and we can help with a referral to a good boarding location.
- Children are welcome with full-time adult supervision.
Please call us at 979-272-1952 in advance to make arrangements for guests with special needs. We will be happy to accommodate.
Change or Cancellations
If your travel plans change and you must cancel your reservation, please call us at least 30 days notice prior to your arrival date to cancel your reservation. With sufficient notice to allow for re-booking a full refund will be provided.
In the unlikely event that you must cancel with less than 30 days notice, shorten your stay, or check out early, please understand that we must ask you to take responsibility for your entire reservation. If we can re-book your room(s), a full refund will be provided. If you cannot notify us in time for us to re-book the space, we will still work with you by providing a credit for your future use.
- Cancellations will be reimbursed, less a 3 percent credit card transaction fee, when cancellation is made at least 30 days prior to reservation date.
- Cancellations made less than 30 days of reservation date, will receive a credit in full toward a future stay (valid for 18 months from original reservation date)
Rates & Payment
Rates are subject to change and may vary during high demand periods and special events. A 30 day cancellation notice is required for large group bookings, holidays and special events.
- Reservation payments are made by credit card securely on line with PayPal. Payment in full at the time of booking reserves your room(s) or suite(s).
- Payment by check or cash, in lieu of PayPal, can be accepted to hold a reservation, but arrangements must be made at time of booking by calling Seven Oaks B&B at 979-272-1952
Gift certificates must be presented at check-in along with a valid driver’s license. Any remaining amount on gift certificates can be used for a future credit up to the expiration date. Gift certificates cannot be redeemed for cash.
Check-In & Check-Out
Check-in is typically between 3:00 and 10:00 PM. If arriving outside of normal check-in time, please call in advance at 979-272-1952 to make arrangements.
Check-out is 12:00 Noon, unless special arrangements are made.